It’s ALL about YOU!
Ellen’s passion is to unleash, facilitate and empower genius and greatness, and make a tangible lasting impact on your long term success. Always constructive, pragmatic and solution focused, Ellen shares her wealth of business and personal insights to help you thrive in our complex world.
As a best-selling and award-winning author, empowering speaker, global consultant and trusted coach, Ellen Castro, Chief Energizing Officer, brings her contagious energy and spirit of excellence to the job of inspiring millions to become conscious of and accountable for their choices.
- Ellen has been a successful entrepreneur and business owner for more than 25 years. The passion for her clients’ success is what keeps her relevant and up-to-date in today’s competitive, 24/7 world. Ellen’s proven framework has resulted in 100% of her business being generated through referral and repeat clients.
- As a leading Executive Coach, Ellen joyfully motivates and empowers leaders, managers and professionals to achieve their personal best. Her coaching shows clients how to create trusting relationships, attain stellar reputations, and optimize career opportunities – all while enjoying more fulfilling and enriching lives.
- As a Global Business and Leadership Consultant, Ellen travels worldwide for clients in nearly 2 dozen industries – from high tech to entertainment to education, government and non-profits. Her Fortune 500 clients include Ericsson, Frito-Lay, Deloitte Consulting, Texas Instruments, Adobe, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Diebold, McAfee, Pizza Hut, Univision, Fidelity Investments, Radio Shack and Mary Kay. Regardless of size or industry, Ellen helps businesses break through barriers to engagement and innovation by providing real solutions and immediate results.
- As a captivating Speaker, Ellen’s energizing, practical, life-changing and FUN keynotes and programs have inspired thousands to live authentically. From sales people to healthcare professionals to engineers to executives to accountants to association members to students, everyone leaves excited and refreshed, with practical skills immediately applicable to living their best professional and personal lives. Her audiences include Alamo Heights Independent School District, Texas Association of Realtors, Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas, Komen Foundation, Verizon, University of North Texas School of Business, the American Heart Association, Meeting Planners International, Women in Executive Leadership and Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association.
- As a Best-Selling, Award Winning Author, Ellen’s books unleash the potential and greatness of the human spirit. Her third book, Happy in Spite of People, a parable on the power of embracing the differences in people, has received rave reviews AND the 2016 International Latino Book Award in the category of Best Self-Help Book. Her third edition of Spirited Leadership: 52 Ways to Build Trust – a classic in the field – received the International Latino Best Self-Help Book Award. Now in its fourth edition, it equips readers to harness their personal power to achieve excellence and success.
- Ellen earned an MEd from Harvard and a BBA and MBA from Southern Methodist University. She served on the faculty of SMU’s Edwin L. Cox Business Leadership Center for more than fifteen years, and had the honor of teaching the inaugural Latinas and Leadership class at the University of North Texas.
- Ellen touches the heart of millions via keynotes, radio and TV appearances as well as print media.
- Ellen’s personal corporate experience includes leading a $90M profit center of 500 employees for Exxon. She was the highest ranking female in Marketing, earning 5 promotions in 11 years before she decided to re-invent herself in graduate school. After Harvard, Ellen directed the merger/acquisition process for a national healthcare alliance that grew from 1,000 to 5,000 employees.
- Even with her busy schedule, Ellen remains active in the local community and serves on the Governance Board of the Hispanic 100.
Ellen’s combination of warmth, spirit, experiences, insights, amazing solutions and joy of service has made her the differential to so many seeking greater success in business and life.